Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grumpy...

Knitting is a fickle friend liz.... you invest all this money in the most fabulous yarns, you spend HOURS doing and re-doing (because you can't seem to follow a darn pattern) the pattern and you end up with a sweater that looks awesome but fits TERRIBLY.

I can't bring myself frog it... yet... and I dont want to block it because I'm afraid of the outcome...  The top is loose and the bottom is snug... dang it.  My boobs look enormous.  All the buttons pull...  

I think I'm going to bring it to my mom and see how it fits her...  She likes things loose...

But regardless here are some pics: 
Detail on the neckline...

Front

Back...
But as you know, this isn't the only thing happening in Vermont these days....  We had a wee bit of snow arrive yesterday and I got a for-real-snow-day!!!  

Well I had more to share but we are out of our storage for photos??  So I'm off to take a shower.  Have a safe trip!  See you next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment