Monday, March 21, 2011

A Blog-worthy Dinner

I never remember to take pictures of great meals, but Seth took one bite of this particular dinner and said, "You should take a picture of this and put it on the blog." Apparently, he thought it was pretty tasty and deserved a little blog attention.

On Saturday I pulled out a bunch of my Rachael Ray magazines and flipped through looking for something "different" to make for dinner. I've never in my life made meatloaf, so I thought I'd give it a whirl with this recipe. "Mini Meatloaves Smothered with Onions"

It. Was. Delicious.

Um. No, the french fries are not homemade. 

Obviously, the best part is that the recipe includes bacon. 


We're also going to be eating leftovers for the next week because Seth insisted that I make the whole recipe, which made 4 mini meatloaves. 

In knitting news, I finished my Blair Sweater!!! It's drying now, and still needs the buttons sewn on, but it should be completely done and ready for some photos tomorrow! 

Hope all is well with you!

Love,
liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment