Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Handspun!

Just a quick post to show off a couple of skeins of handspun that I've recently finished. Both of them have been listed in the shop, but one has already sold! Yay!

The first is something I spun up from fiber bought at Rhinebeck! It's a merino cashmere blend that is amazingly squishy and soft.

I can't even describe to you how squishy and wonderful this skein is! 



Honestly, these skeins are so hard to part with! 

This next one has already sold, but it's one I'm really proud of. It's superwash merino, so again, unbelievably soft!

220 yards of dk-weight superwash merino 

Navajo-plied to keep some of the colors consistent  

squishy, merino goodness

I also listed the skein from my last post in the shop.

I have finished ANOTHER Christmas gift! But...it'll have to wait until after Christmas to make an appearance on the blog. It's killing me not to be able to share all the knitting I've been doing! I've been on a roll, and I'm glad I picked mostly small accessories that have only taken a day or two to complete. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel of Christmas knitting! 

Well....I'm off to either do some spinning or some holiday knitting. 

Love,
liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment