Monday, November 8, 2010

Progress before I switch over to holiday projects...

A few fun things to share with you my friend!

One- I'm now babysitting for two families... Yay cash.  And yay for two year olds who play "[insert rooster noise] good morning!  it's bed time, good night [insert snore noise]!" with me for twenty minutes at a time!  She's pretty magical.  

Two- the weather!  Today was our first "wintery mix" day, complete with snow, sleet, freezing rain and rain.  Henry and I got home from school and after he hurried to finish his math homework, we had a snow ball fight!  And yes, in case you are wondering, I pegged the kid with all my might :)  It's a good thing I have really bad aim...  but it's been a while since I got to play in the "snow."  And let's be honest, the poor kid is from Seattle, he thinks that freezing rain is snow.  So cute!

Three- knitting!  So I've been a bit carried away with the sweater and I'm making some decent progress!  I keep thinking to myself how annoying making the additional 50 stitches per row is, but then I keep thinking about how when I swatch it, it will fit me better than the official size.. so I keep going.  Here is some fun 


I know, right?  Why should I ever get off the couch?!
And here is the current progress- I'm 4 buttons up!


I need to take some pics of the shall.  It's coming along too :)
Okay, off to finish mending some clothes.  Yes, I mend...

love you Liz...  cb

oh and SHOUT OUT TO CINDY KIM!  Love that you are one of our three followers.  I love and miss you lady!  Wish we were closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment