Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hi to you. Hi to mom!

So it's a Saturday night here in Brandon and I'm sick.  Yuck.  I guess that's what you get for working with little hoodlums all week... I've been sick three weekends in a row.. Winner...

On the knitting front, I'm working on mittens, a scarf and my sweater still...  all with minimal progress.  It's amazing how compartmentalized my days have become with all the play time and the treks to Burlington and back... So I'm sneaking in some knitting while F's at a party.

I did get to have a little fun yesterday and this morning though... here is the proof:



Isn't she so big now??  She started walking this week- I got to watch her navigate the hallway and pull herself up onto the couch all by herself!  She's pretty amazing.  But guess who was jealous??




Yeah, there were a few of these....  it took a while but I was finally able to get one of Emily with baby Charlotte too:


Without much convincing, I got Em to go to Webs with me :)  and I got her started on my favorite baby gift.  I also picked up a bit of bulky yarn for a hat or two for the other set of baby twins (two girls) that I still need to make!  They belong to my friend Jeff and his wife- he's the one that I lived with in Africa who now works in Nashville.  Much to do!!

Okay, off to snuggle in a warm bed and watch some hulu while sipping throat coat tea and downing some nyquil.  Oh the life I lead!

So as I said in my title, hi to Momma Limmer for me and I hope you have enjoyed your visit so far!
Love to you, Sheffy and that crazy dog!

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment