Monday, April 5, 2010

Cabled Baby Pants!

I finished the Leapfrog baby pants (from the newest issue of Petite Purls)today and knit up a quick little hat to go with them for a friend of ours who is due for her baby girl at the end of April.





Both were knit in MadelineTosh DK colorway Iceberg. The hat is a pattern by Debbie Bliss in the book "Baby Knits for Beginners". It is knit flat and then sewn up the side. The pants were fairly easy and used short rows to make the back more roomy to fit baby's "diaper butt". 

I finished them just in time to send them off tomorrow before I head back East on Wednesday. 

How was your trip to Vermont?? Did you have nice weather, like the rest of the northeast? We had a very rainy, cold weekend. The rain stopped long enough for us to take Sailor for a short hike so he could chase the chipmunks, ducks, and run like a crazy dog. Other than that, it was a pretty quiet weekend. Seth is running the Peterson Ridge 60K in a week (Sunday) in Sisters, OR so he had a light running weekend. 

I did finish the front of my Wood Hollow Vest this weekend. I haven't started the back yet, but now that I have the pattern down it shouldn't be too bad.

            

Hope you had a lovely weekend! 

Love,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment