Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have seedlings! And tulips!

My tomato and basil seedlings have sprouted!



We have tons of yellow daffodils and a few tulips have just started blooming too!


The weather has taken a nasty turn to rain and wind. Blech.

I think I will keep plugging along with the sweater. It is on size 6 needles, but with fingering weight yarn, which makes for slow progress. Not to mention the 3 other projects on the needles (okay, if I'm being honest, there are probably more like 4 or 5)! I'm not really in a rush to finish it though, since I probably won't be able to wear it until the fall. It's quickly passing turtleneck sweater weather....thankfully!

I better run, the cable just started going in and out which means I may lose internet if the cable goes out!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment