Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Pup!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! The relay sounded like it was a good time....the car accident, not so much. Glad you are all okay after that fiasco.

My weekend was pretty uneventful, Sailor and I just hung out here. Sailor found some sort of scent that he went crazy over in the backyard. I can only assume that it was a mouse, or something very small. He was barking scratching the deck and acting like a crazy dog.






This went on for a quite a while! Scratching, digging, barking....sniffing and basically acting like a nut!

Seth's trip went well. No helicopter rescues, thankfully! Seth's Dad attempted to eat a 6 lb. hamburger, which could have been dangerous. Yes, SIX POUNDS! He only made it through 1/3 of it, though.

Are you headed to VT this weekend? I'm headed to NY in a week and a half for M's bridal shower and bachelorette party (should be a fun time!). My mom and I are going to take a trip to Maine for a few days so I can visit some friends and we can go yarn shopping! Purl Diva, here we come! I would really love to have my Wood Hollow Vest done by then, but I'm not sure that's a realistic goal unless that is the only thing I do for the next week and a half! A is coming to visit the day I come back (we ended up on the same flight out of Chicago) from NY, which I'm really excited about!

My seedlings are growing like CRAZY! I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow.

Well, I want to get a little more knitting done before bed!

Love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment