Thursday, March 18, 2010

still no photos, but i am alive. so that's a start!

Well I’m on the mend…. Two doctors appointments and 4 prescriptions later… turns out my cold was a bacterial infection- upper respiratory goodness…   It’s amazing the improvement I saw over two days, but I definitely don’t feel 100% yet.  I’m exhausted and my body is just tired right now.  I want to be home in my bed.  I can’t run yet either because I can’t wear my glasses right now (and let’s be honest, I don’t want to run right now, I want to  sleep!).  I had two inflamed corneas.  Good times.

Knitting is going well though- almost finished with both baby sweaters and one of maren’s mittens.  The problem with that is that maren’s mitts aren’t in the round- they are don’t on long needles and stitched up the side.  BUT they are supposed to be fingerless gloves and I’d like them to be mittens… so I’m going to join them and finish them off rather plainly, but I think they will function just  fine J

Mom has worn the sweater quite a few times, which makes me happy.  I’m proud to be plowing through these projects right now…  And very interested in starting baby girl’s dress- I’m sure it will take me that long to get it finished (camp gets in the way, you know!).

Interviews interrupt my day and I have a lot of pending projects at work right now that I just want to be finished with, but can’t begin to finish without some serious input from the boss man.
On the food front, I’ve been trying to stick to leftovers from the weekend, lots of fruit and veg.  Don’t laugh, but in an attempt to not eat soup for the 4th day in a row, I ate salad mashed potatoes last night.  I just needed to crunch something!

Dad got me a ticket home for Easter.  I was going to buy it, but spoiled as I am, he had miles to give J  So, I’m home for four days and F has the weekend off, which is awesome.   I’m spoiled!   I don't know what your weather is today, but here it's finally beautiful!  65 and sunny!  This weekend is supposed to be nice too, so that will be great for camp.  Okay, back to work.  I swear one of these days I will post pictures again.  

Oh and it will be a while before I can afford it, but can you recommend some madeline tosh for a shawl for me?  I'm thinking I love that dark blue you have for your shawl.  It's delicious!

love 
cb  

No comments:

Post a Comment