Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aloha!

Aloha Charlotte!

The weather here has been beautiful....until about an hour ago when it started pouring!! We've been hanging out by the pool, walking on the beach and shopping. Tomorrow we're headed to the Polynesian Culture Center for the day, and then Friday is the LOST tour!!

I haven't been doing much knitting, but I plan on doing a little bit tonight before bed. I have, however, been doing lots of reading. I've finished 2 books already and will most likely finish a 3rd before I leave. One actually took place in Northern Vermont (Midwives by Chris Bohjalian)! I also managed to shave 7lbs off my suitcase before I left, which I thought was pretty impressive. :)

Here is a view from our balcony:



It was very windy this afternoon and there were a bunch of people kite surfing:

It sounds like your trip to Cleveland was fun! That's great you found an antique sewing machine at your grandparents! I can't believe it's snowing in Kentucky again....nuts.

Miss you! I'll post more pictures on Thursday of the Polynesian Culture Center!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment