Friday, January 15, 2010

A Thing of Beauty...


Charlotte,

Meet the iRobot Roomba....

After searching high and low for a new vacuum that would be good for hardwood floors and lots of Oregon dirt, I ordered the Roomba. I am PSYCHED to try it out. Unfortunately, it needs to charge before I can put it to work! The FedEx guy made my otherwise normal day very exciting!


On the fiber front, I spun up a second bobbin of the rainbow colored yarn. I will be having my second spinning lesson on Sunday and will make sure to share pictures of the finished yarn. My Tea Leaves cardigan is almost finished...I just need to find buttons for it. I ordered some online, but they have yet to show up in my mailbox.

I tried out the gym yesterday, which went pretty well. The only flaw with the gym is that everything is on the second level. Have you ever tried to walk down the stairs after being on an elliptical machine for 45 minutes? Not pretty. I thought for sure I was going to take a tumble.

Any exciting plans for the long weekend? I plan on using my Roomba :)

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment