Monday, January 18, 2010

Fire Marshals at the Gym...

Yup, that's right, Fire Marshals at the gym. The gym was ridiculously crowded today, and I had to use one of the fancy bikes instead of the elliptical with the fun DVD player. The bike, sadly, did not have a DVD player, nor was it hooked up to the TV. Instead I "raced" virtual bikers on a course. I was happily (okay, maybe not happily) pedaling along when the Fire Marshal and his gang started hanging out right in front of my bike. Pointing to electrical connections, power cords, and power strips. All right by my bike. It is very distracting when there are 5 people standing in front of your exercise equipment while you are sweating your butt off. Not to mention that there was obviously some sort of issue with how everything was hooked up. Eventually they left, though.

S said he's very proud of your 5 miles yesterday! I think maybe he was wishing he had only run 5 miles, instead of 20! Sailor was all sorts of crazy when he got home from running! He was running through the house rubbing himself on the walls and couch to dry off. He took a quick nap on the couch and all of a sudden jumped off the couch and started acting crazy. He was digging on his bed, jumping on our bed, and running in circles! Instead of sleeping all night, he decided he needed to go out at 3 am, and then that he needed more water sometime after that! He was growling and pushing his bowl all around the dining room! What a nut.

That's awesome that F is coming for Valentine's Day! I have a desert idea for you :) I'll e-mail it to you in case he's one of our avid readers.

Well, I must go eat lunch....but I'll leave you with a couple more pictures of the house!



Kitchen and Dining Room:






No comments:

Post a Comment