Monday, January 18, 2010

lovely, lovely

Good morning Liz!
After a beautiful night's sleep on Saturday (dog let me sleep till 10 after the obligatory wake up call at 6:30), I didn't sleep at all last night! Instead I tossed and turned and woke up craving a breakfast sandwich (which I had none of the supplies for!!). So I went out and took some pictures of this foggy morning and dragged the dog to work with me to pick up some knitting patterns I left on the printer (I'm preparing for mom's sweater to be finished so that I can get cracking on Maren's mitts!)


(The photo is the view out the front door.) In other news, not great pics, but I thought i could give you a nice shot of the dog "helping" me knitting.....
He's so classy... putting his chin on the sweater to test out it's comfiness level...

Okay, off to start the day... and figure out what to eat for breakfast!
Did I tell you that F is making another trek to Kentucky for Valentine's Day? Secretly want to start planning a rediculous menu right now... because I am that girl..

When do you leave for Hawaii? How envious am I of you!?
Love, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment