Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is FUN!

Dear Charlotte,

I, too, am very excited to see where this adventure takes us! Watch out blog world, here we come!

No exciting dinner plans here, just homemade pizza. But I do have some photos to share of my handspun yarn and a couple of knitting projects!

I think this is my favorite handspun yarn so far (Merino and Silk!):


This is a sweater I'm doing with a Knit-A-Long at Purl Diva:


And this is a lace scarf made from the most lovely yarn EVER:


I finally joined the gym today and am excited/nervous to try some classes. I'm thinking of trying a cycling class, I'll let you know how it goes. Apparently they crank up the music, turn down the lights, and away you all go! Should be interesting! They also have DVD players on all the cardio machines. Glee while working out, anyone?

I'm so glad you joined Team Tank for Ravelympics! Off to try and finish up the sleeves on my sweater!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment