Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Week

Hey Liz,

First, the heart is a pattern I found on ravelry and it really was super easy.

Current project continues to be mom's sweater, which is just in need of sleeves...Hoping it comes out alright. I'm really to be finished with it already! I will post pics tomorrow or Tuesday.

Just got back from my "long" run, which at this point consists of a whopping 5 miles. (Please go brag to your husband.. haha.) I did it on camp so that pup could run with me without his leash.

Yesterday was a total lazy day. I really don't think I did a thing except two loads of laundry and sit on the couch. And make really good spaghetti, which I'm excited to eat again tonight (yay left overs!). I put a touch of balsamic in my usual marinara and it was really shockingly good.

Other thing on my list of things to do today is start and finish (in one day!) my Christmas thank you notes. I'm feeling pretty bad about this and I'm currently considering turning them into valentines just to save on postage. Pathetic or efficient?!

Envious of your magic robot vacuum. I have to go home and use my real one :) Any photos of the house yet??? I want to see your craft room and wheel!! I'm going to change my bookshelf into a yarn shelf today. I had that epiphany when yet another ball of yarn fell behind my tv stand last night...

Okay, off to shower and get cracking on all these projects! More tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment