Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Productive Day

Dear Charlotte,

I love your bookshelf full of yarn! It looks great! I spent the day starting to pull out summer clothes to pack, doing laundry, working on various crafts, giving the dog a much needed bath and running errands. Oh yeah, and letting the Roomba do it's thing.

First up....the newest craft:



I made a few bags for knitting projects, laundry when traveling and other fun things.

Here's the medium sized one (it's holding about 4 hanks of yarn):



I got the pattern from the book "Weekend Sewing" by Heather Ross.

Up next.....Dinner (Salmon with green beans, lemon zest, capers, and EVOO....in a fun parchement paper package-try saying that 3 times fast!)



I leave for Hawaii on Friday around 5:30pm and I have a direct (YAY!) flight to Honolulu! I just found out yesterday that ABC will be showing the season premier of LOST on Waikiki Beach (about a mile and a half from our hotel) at Sunset on January 30th! The cast will be there to "walk the red carpet" and they are going to show it on a big screen on the beach. ABC has decided to only show the first hour though. I guess to prevent things from leaking onto the internet a few days before the actual premier. I can't wait! My timing couldn't have been better!

I'll hopefully have some more yarn to show off tomorrow....I'm off to spin and watch the Biggest Loser!

Give Philo a belly rub from me!

Love,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment