Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

Dearest Liz,

A new year, a new challenge! Here's to us and our attempt to make something wonderful- from knitting and spinning, trying new recipes, to trying to conquer our latest outdoor adventures!

I'm sneakilly writing this from my "work space" where I am pretending to do "work"... really I'm looking up fun patterns on ravelry and trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I'm thinking tonight will be something simple.... with chicken... as I have some thawing in the fridge...

I should really get back to it so that I can get home to finish mom's sweater. I'm going to get better at taking pictures throughout the process, as I seem to conveniently forget to take pictures of the completed works!

Hope your day is clipping along at a decent pace. I'm excited to see where this takes us and the fun things we will create along the way!

Love,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment