Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jazzercise!



I think this yarn is destined to be a pair of 80s inspired legwarmers, or something of the sort. I can wear said legwarmers to a class at the gym called "MOSTLY JAZZ". "A jazz dance class that will have you feeling like you’re dancing on Broadway! This is a high energy class with complex, choreographed dance routines." I'm pretty sure they'll be a hit. Maybe with a matching sweatband. Although I'm not sure Merino Wool would make a very good sweatband.

I have not taken the leap into the world of dying my own fiber....yet. I'm sure I'll give it a try once I have the spinning thing down. Not to mention, that this is a task that should probably be done outside....not in the rain.

I love your knitted heart! Did you have a pattern for that, or did you make it up? I also enjoy the Ben & Jerry's mug hanging out next to the heart.

The lovely blue yarn is MadelineTosh Merino Light. MadelineTosh is an indie dyer who sells some yarn wholesale and some on her etsy site. It's really fabulous stuff....and very addicting!

On the food front, our rice cooker died!!! Very sad.

I'm off to knit and watch NCIS (how did I not know that you watch this too?!)!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment