Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOST!

Charlotte,

I love the banner! I tried to do it when we first set up the blog, but the picture I was trying to use was HUGE and made the blog look silly.

I just got back from the premiere of LOST on Waikiki Beach!! They showed the first hour, and I was able to see the cast walk the red carpet. The actor who plays Richard hopped the fence and came over to where I was standing! I'll be sure to post pictures when I get back home. Trying to download pictures to the blog is painfully slow with the internet I have here, so I'll just wait until Tuesday to post a bunch of pictures!

The LOST tour yesterday was awesome. It was a fun way to see the rest of the island and see stuff right out of the show. I have about a million pictures from that too!

Well, I must get some sleep....my mom and I are going to rent paddle boards tomorrow (should be entertaining!).

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment