Sunday, February 21, 2010

French Press Slippers FINISHED

I finally finished my French Press Slippers, and I LOVE them. They took about a week just to dry...but once they were dry I was able to needle felt them and sew the straps on. They are cozy and comfy too!




How did Braveheart weekend go? How did the People photo shoot go? Have you gotten back on the running wagon? Don't feel bad about missing last week....especially with the nasty weather you've been getting.

In other news, Seth and I went to a little rock cliff in Eugene yesterday and did some climbing. Sailor came and hung out at the bottom of the cliff checking everyone out! The weather was great, and Seth got to do some lead climbing in preparation for his climbing trip next month. 

Oh yeah, and my sunroof is stuck open. Really stuck. Even the manual override won't close it. And the VW dealer can't look at it until Tuesday. Thankfully no rain is in the forecast until Tuesday night. No worries though, it has a garbage bag and painter's tape over it until then! Oy.

Can't wait to hear about your weekend!

Love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment