Tuesday, February 16, 2010

knitting updates.

Well, first off, I started a hat for F, which I then f-ed up royally and ripped it out and started over after almost finishing it...TWICE! It was a disaster.... I did get to measure his noggin, which will help with the fit, thank goodness.

The weekend was wonderful. A whole lot of just spending time together and eating good food and playing with the dog. He's so cute with him. He asked to go to the pet store to buy him toys :) It was terribly cute.

With regards to life, liberty and the pursuit of running... This week was a bust. I ran one day while he was there and didn't get a long run in at all... So I'm going to restart the week today and see how I do....

Have you been watching the Olympics!? I just have to brag for a Vermont minute.... Thank you Hannah for representing the "802" with a nice fat gold metal! I also learned this weekend that I KNOW AN OLYMPIAN! Alex Newell, he's a cross country skier, I think he skis today. His brother Pete skied the same years in high school. Weird.

... Oh and are there supposed to be magical labels appearing next to my knitting objects to note they are ravelympics items? Please look at mine and see. I'm confused.

Oh and did I mention IT SNOWED AGAIN THIS MORNING!?
Killer.

love
cb

No comments:

Post a Comment