Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just a Quick Note

Sorry to hear of your yucky day! Philo is so naughty stealing your shoes!

Sailor and I went for a walk around the neighborhood today in the gorgeous weather. He put on a little show for the folks driving down 9th St while we were walking- he thought it would be fun to drop to the ground and rub his face in the grass at the bank. What a goof.

I also went to the newly opened Trader Joe's and bought some goodies. It was a much more pleasant experience not having to fight the crowds just to walk down the aisles!

I didn't realize you were making the Knotty But Nice Hat! I made one for Seth for Christmas. I looked at your projects page on rav and it looks like you have them all tagged correctly. Just make sure you pick an event for all of them. When they are finished you need to post them to the finish line in the "Ravelympics 2010" group.

Hope you feel better! Off to do some spinning!
love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment