Friday, February 12, 2010

Since It's Pouring....More Hawaii Pics!

The weather here today has been CRAZY! Sunny one minute, and dark clouds and pouring rain the next. Thankfully I was able to get to Trader Joes during one of the sunny periods. It was crazy there, too. I think I will end up doing a lot of shopping there once it quiets down a bit.

Thought I'd share a few more pictures of Hawaii before I start the Ravelympics Frenzy!

My Mom and I rented paddleboards on the beach outside our hotel. It was much easier than I thought it would be...and we saw Sea Turtles!! Very cool.
Here's a local artist outside of an art store at the Hilton Hawaiian Village:
Mom and Grandma:
My Mom and I on our way to dinner one night:
Diamond Head in the background:
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm excited to cast on for the baby blanket for the Ravelympics! I'm also hoping to finish a striped Noro sweater that I started back in September.

Miss you!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment