Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pretty, Pretty Plum Tree



Who knew plum trees were so pretty?! Ours has started to bloom and looks gorgeous:



We also have lots of other flowers popping up all over the place!


In Ravelympics news, I just finished the Heirloom Baby Blanket in MadelineTosh DK. It's so soft and cozy! 



I'm also working on a pair of cabled slipper socks out of some handspun yarn. They are a really quick knit and are going to be a great for kicking around the house. Hopefully those will be done tonight or tomorrow. I also need to finish up invitations for M's bridal shower and bachelorette party so I can mail them out next week. 

Not too much else going on besides excessive shopping at Trader Joe's! I bought some really yummy garlic and herb pizza dough yesterday and topped the pizza with some Italian style spicy chicken sausage. It was delish! Steak fajitas are on the menu tonight. 

I'm sad there are only a few more days of the Olympics...although it will be nice to go to bed before midnight!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment