Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Still Snowing

Envious of your crocuses. Envious of sunshine and 50 being "cold".. Kentucky is pretty screwed up today. Just like it was yesterday! I was running last night after work and was planning on doing four miles when Philo came bowling down the road and skidded right past me into a ditch. The road had turned to black ice under my feet! Needless to say, I hoofed it back to the car and called it quits at 3 miles.... Then a shower, some soup (which was pretty bland so i added hot chili sauce, lemon juice and zest and fresh parsley), tv and knitting (my cowl) before bed.


Pup was up at 3am (really dog?!) and then back up at 7....

Oh and I'm sorry, Miss Celebrity Tea Leaves Cardi Wearer, you are famous!! The cardi looks fabulous- I'd really love to find a pattern that i think would work on me and commit to a real project :)

F comes tomorrow, pending blizzard conditions messing with his flight.... Keep your fingers crossed.

love, cb
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment