Thursday, February 18, 2010

Think Spring!


Today was another GORGEOUS day in the Pacific NorthWest! It was about 65 degrees and there was not a single cloud in the sky. Seth and Sailor went for a run in the woods and then we spent most of the afternoon in the backyard. I pruned our raspberry bushes and our grape vines, repotted an aloe plant, attempted to walk on the slackline, and played frisbee with Sailor! It was so nice to be out in the sunshine.

In crafty news, I'm a little over halfway done with the baby blanket and I just started a pair of these with some handspun yarn. I want to start spinning up some new fiber that I bought from Briar Rose:


It is ridiculously soft and smooshy. I can't wait to start spinning it up! I also can't wait to needle felt my French Press Slippers...but they are STILL wet! And Sailor thinks they are pretty tasty. Silly dog and his wool obsession.

Back to men's figure skating....

No comments:

Post a Comment